Issue: flows stopped due to missing node types

Sure probably not the highest recommended but after spending days working with logs, seeing the errors (Waiting for missing types to be registered, and attempting to register these and not able to use any flows due to missing ui errors ) i found this workaround and i started again. I am now back up and running . I guess you can spend a great deal of time fixing a broken pipe or start again from the beginning, everyone to their own. . I chose to start again. Maybe it helps for someone, maybe it doesn't. I do believe it is an option. PS, I didn't find a solution, i copied and pasted a solution that worked for me from the website at the bottom of the post. No offence intended but I am actually grateful it worked me, whether it be recommended or not :slight_smile: I was pulling my hair out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it's frustrating, we've all been there!

My word of caution was really aimed at future users who may search and find your post, and then go deleting config nodes, etc, without trying the obvious and simple route first.
You have obviously spent a lot of time, trying to resolve your issue, and yes you eventually get to the stage where it's easier to wipe the slate and start again. It's good to know that you are now back working again :+1:

thank you :slight_smile: this worked for me