Job Opening: Node-RED Programming for Entertainment Technology

Smart Monkeys is hiring a programmer for entertainment technology projects for A/V device control and automation. Node-RED is a common tool used in our services.

Smart Monkeys provides control solutions to various markets including architainment, theme parks, attractions, museums, airports, and more!

A Project Engineer/Programmer at Smart Monkeys, Inc. is considered the primary technical point of contact for the client and is responsible of ensuring that systems & solutions are deployed and programmed according to the project scope. A major role is to provide controlled solutions for Audio/Visual/Lighting installations. This is a cutting-edge position that provides the opportunity to work on project of all sizes at sites all around the world.

Check out our posting to learn more about this role and our company.

I'm willing for this job. Reply for further discussion and I will share my CV too

Hi Everyone,

Please remember to take any 1:1/data sensitive discussions out of public view with this category, and not to share any perosnal information, that you don't want the internet to freely access.

Interested parties for our job openings should follow the link posted here to our web site and contact us directly.

Thank you.