Juntar dos msg.payload

Good evening group I am new but trying to learn this beautiful program and with the help of you and your examples I have managed to understand how some things work here, well going to the topic I would like you to help me or if it is possible to do what I want, I made you a optional server so far the communication between the client and the server ok I am reading two variables that took them to a function node where I want to have them separately and unite them in a single msg.payload I do not know if that is possible in the images you can Observe what I want to do, separately it works correctly for me but when trying to put them together it generates an error I hope you can help me, thank you

if you want to join two messages in one, just use the "join" node.

See this help document: Create a single message from separate streams of messages : Node-RED

I hope it helps :grinning:

I will try Joaovitor but as I do for the chatid to an entry and ek content to the other as I define that, you could help me there.

Thanks Joaovitor and I managed to give a new topic to each variable, thanks for the help with the node that you indicated, and I'm still working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.