Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone on this forum

Just completed my project. Couldn't have done it without the help of members of this forum. A massive thank you to everyone that helped me and everyone that have helped others.

Thank you all so much!

13 Likes

This forum is home to an amazing community, and one I am pleased to be involved in.
There are so many people I would like to Name Drop, but in fear of not remembering the countless members, I won't start to list them.

Its the countless number of users (that includes you @btbr ) that make up this fantastic (and friendly) gathering.

if it wasn't for this forum, the unbelievable (and sometimes crazy) opportunities simply won't exist.

farfetched - I don't think so.

Stay awesome!!

:heart:

10 Likes

And don't forget the marvelous piece of software that node-red is, not sure if it is underrated, but it deserves more spotlights than it currently receives.

3 Likes

Well 20k downloads from npmjs a week plus all of the many commercial products now including it along with and docker/snap downloads (Over 100M pulls according to Docker!) would seem to suggest that it might just have quite a following now :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.