Kalman filter not working

Hi,

The designer is not responding, perhaps somebody has the same experience as I.
I am interested in applying the kalman filter to process RSSI values in general.

Before coding, I just made the most simple configuration but I am receiving failure:

"TypeError: KalmanFilter is not a constructor"

I installed the filter from:

cd ~/,node-red npm install node-red-contrib-kalman

My test config:

[{"id":"617e9a45.0803f4","type":"tab","label":"Flow 3","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"f6568dd0.cad2f","type":"inject","z":"617e9a45.0803f4","name":"","topic":"3","payload":"","payloadType":"date","repeat":"10","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"x":440,"y":340,"wires":[["b9f0162f.9b0f88"]]},{"id":"b9f0162f.9b0f88","type":"kalman-filter","z":"617e9a45.0803f4","r":0.01,"q":3,"x":600,"y":340,"wires":[["b0bc90a2.cfce"]]},{"id":"b0bc90a2.cfce","type":"debug","z":"617e9a45.0803f4","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"false","x":800,"y":340,"wires":}]

Unfortunately your flow isn't currently importable.Please read the following post How to share code or flow json and then edit the above message.

You could also try opening an issue on the nodes github page, but it doesn’t look as if the node has been updated in several years.

Thanks, the code is indeed 2 years old.

Point is that the Kalman filter is quite a topic, somebody must have a working implementation.
Of course I could try to create a constructor...

It looks like a matter of updating package.json with the correct dependency and node version requirements.

eg. fork the repository, clone it locally into the node-red/node_modules directory, cd to the module, update package.json, cd back to the node-red directory, perform npm install <repo>