Limit Rows in UI_Table

I have a flow that uses ui_table to display data. It's pulling from a internet source and after a period of time my Chrome tab that displays the table becomes unresponsive. I'm thinking there is a limit on how much "info" I can pass to ui_table without my browser crashing or giving me fits?

Is there a way to limit the # of rows to display in ui_table to 50 or 75 rows?

can you change your query to filter/limit the number of results from the source ? or you can filter before passing to the table.

I am filtering. Still a lot of data, about a row a second or so.

I've looked through the documentation and haven't found anything limiting the # of rows. My last resort would be to read all the data to a database and then read the table from the database every second, remove the old data and put new data in the table. Seems like a lot of work just to limit the # of rows.

Can't you use a js array filter function before you transmit to the table?

I'm saying I want to see all the data that is being displayed in the table...but I only need to see that data for 10 or so seconds to verify the data visually and then it can be removed from the table.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.