Limited sonoff devices on 6 pcs

Not sure how to solve this the best way. I need to hav at least 12 Sonoff DW2 door switches and 12 Sonoff
relay 2 gang smart switch also.
But as I know there is a limit of 6 devices in the ewelink and I will prefere NOT to have the devices over the ewelink.
So how do I solve that the best and easyest way?
Flash ALL the units with tasmota or is there a nother way to find the units in the network and get them into Node-red??

We have a netGate which supports up to 40 zigbee devices.
For commercial purpose , we support the video here

It works as the netGate has Node-RED and zigbee2mqtt installed.
Another application note of door sensor is here.

How to purchase.

Flash ALL the units with tasmota or is there a nother way to find the units in the network and get them into Node-red??

I don't think you can install Tasmota on them as they use some kind of custom chip ?

@magicfire OP's devices are not zigbee devices. You are trying to advertise your product this way, could you please refrain from doing this in any topic you see fit ? and note 40 devices is very limited, USB dongles (like a sonoff) already support 100+.

Look at the tasmota supported device list.

Thanks for your advice.

OP's devices are not zigbee devices.

Our netGate also supports Wi-Fi/BLE/ModBUS/RS232.

These devices cannot be flashed with Tasmota, However all is not lost :wink:

This may be of some help for you

Sonoff Goodies including WiFi Door Sensor and more - Scargill's Tech Blog

Having said that a bit of googling show these devices are not very responsive and batteries do not last long.
So you might be better off looking for an alternative eg ZigBee or even 433 RF such as Sonoff DW2-RF sensor

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.