Message at 7:00pm about the waste

Hello together,

I need Your help. I would like to receive a message at (for example) 7:00 pm, that the waste will be pick up tomorrow.

This is what I made:

[{"id":"3cabff3a.3305b","type":"tab","label":"Flow 1","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"95697386.bd8e3","type":"server-state-changed","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"Restmüll Tonne","server":"ad8e5e9e.dec0c","version":1,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"sensor.restmull_collection","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":true,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"2","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":0,"forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"x":100,"y":440,"wires":[["e99f367f.c025d"],[]]},{"id":"ada1e0f6.fba87","type":"server-state-changed","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"Papier Tonne","server":"ad8e5e9e.dec0c","version":1,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"sensor.papier_collection","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":true,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"2","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":0,"forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"x":90,"y":500,"wires":[["e99f367f.c025d"],[]]},{"id":"e568c7e7.e321f","type":"server-state-changed","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"Gelbe Tonne","server":"ad8e5e9e.dec0c","version":1,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"sensor.gelbe_tonne_collection","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":true,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"2","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":0,"forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"x":90,"y":560,"wires":[["e99f367f.c025d"],[]]},{"id":"1e620b5a.3a614d","type":"server-state-changed","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"Braune Tonne","server":"ad8e5e9e.dec0c","version":1,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"sensor.biotonne_collection","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":true,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"2","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":0,"forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"x":90,"y":620,"wires":[["e99f367f.c025d"],[]]},{"id":"8efbf5e0.c0c5d","type":"time-inject","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"","nameInt":"⏲ 13:03 = Zeitpunkt","positionConfig":"c147288e.624ad","props":[{"p":"","pt":"msgPayload","v":"","vt":"date","o":"","oT":"none","oM":"60000","f":0,"fS":0,"fT":"Millisekunden UNIX-Zeit","fI":"0","next":true,"days":""},{"p":"","pt":"msgTopic","v":"","vt":"str","o":"","oT":"none","oM":"60000","f":0,"fS":0,"fT":"Millisekunden UNIX-Zeit","fI":"0","next":true,"days":""}],"injectTypeSelect":"time","intervalCount":1,"intervalCountType":"num","intervalCountMultiplier":60000,"time":"13:03","timeType":"entered","offset":0,"offsetType":"none","offsetMultiplier":60000,"timeEnd":"","timeEndType":"entered","timeEndOffset":0,"timeEndOffsetType":"none","timeEndOffsetMultiplier":60000,"timeDays":"*","timeOnlyOddDays":false,"timeOnlyEvenDays":false,"timeMonths":"*","timedatestart":"","timedateend":"","property":"","propertyType":"none","propertyCompare":"true","propertyThreshold":"","propertyThresholdType":"num","timeAlt":"","timeAltType":"entered","timeAltDays":"*","timeAltOnlyOddDays":false,"timeAltOnlyEvenDays":false,"timeAltMonths":"*","timeAltOffset":0,"timeAltOffsetType":"none","timeAltOffsetMultiplier":60000,"once":false,"onceDelay":"0.1","recalcTime":2,"x":140,"y":700,"wires":[["e99f367f.c025d"]]},{"id":"e99f367f.c025d","type":"BooleanLogicUltimate","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"","filtertrue":"both","persist":true,"sInitializeWith":"WaitForPayload","triggertopic":"trigger","outputtriggeredby":"all","inputCount":2,"topic":"result","x":400,"y":560,"wires":[["de6c2444.b8195"],[],[]]},{"id":"45e70470.65dc44","type":"api-call-service","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"Kamil informieren","server":"ad8e5e9e.dec0c","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"notify","service":"mobile_app_iphone_x","entityId":"","data":"{    \"message\": \"\"&payload&\"\",    \t     \"title\": \"Müll Abholung\"\t}","dataType":"jsonata","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":false,"x":910,"y":560,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"de6c2444.b8195","type":"function","z":"3cabff3a.3305b","name":"Generiere Nachricht","func":"newmsg = {}\n\nnewmsg.payload = { data: { \"message\": msg.data.new_state.attributes.friendly_name + \" wird morgen abgeholt.\"} }\n\nreturn newmsg;","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","x":660,"y":560,"wires":[["45e70470.65dc44"]]},{"id":"ad8e5e9e.dec0c","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","legacy":false,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true},{"id":"c147288e.624ad","type":"position-config","name":"Neuss","isValide":"true","longitude":"0","latitude":"0","angleType":"deg","timeZoneOffset":99,"timeZoneDST":0,"stateTimeFormat":"3","stateDateFormat":"12"}]

and this are the problems, that I have:

• I get only a message when I deploy the flow
  • at the 13:03 (as example in the flow) I get error: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'new_state' of undefined"
  • what should I do with "Gelbe Tonne" and "Braune Tonne" because they are pick up at the same day and in the message, that I get, is only the first one.

Thank You,
best regards,
kamil

Please don't post flows with loads of added node types without warning people, it is a pain and puts us off helping, leaving us with loads of rubbish to tidy up.

I have no idea what your flow is trying to do and with what appears to be an API call along with all those odd nodes, I doubt I would have more of a clue even if I got the flow installed.

If you want to start a flow at a particular time, you can use an inject node or one of the many scheduling nodes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.