Modbus Write Issues

Hi All,

I am currently using the node-red-contrib-modbus node to write a value to my Victron Multiplus 2 Inverter/charger. I am running mode 3 which is my own contol loop using node red. A new value must be written every 60s otherwise the inverter/charger will go into passthru and do nothing.

I keep having random times where my inverter goes into passthru. I cant understand why it can run for days with no issues then stop?

Today it went into passthru at 07:19 (ignore the blue circle). But my flow was still calculating and writing values at this time.

I am also reading back the values via modbus and into home assistant for fault finding and I can see the last value was -360. Its like my messages are not reaching the server.

Ive checked the Venus GX and its all up and running. All the services are available and running.

The node appears to be configured correctly

The way I have to fix this is to go into node red and move any node so it detects a change and Deploy. Then all fires back up and starts working again.

Any idea what I could next to locate this issues?

Thanks

Gareth

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.