Modbustcp-read Function Script

I gave you this information.

What you provided was a screenshot with some numbers on saying setpoint ?.??. Which exact registers were these? What was the exact values of registers 100, 115,145, 175 at the moment you captured the CopyValue data?

Sorry, but I have spent enough time guessing and would prefer to spend my time other ways. (You do realise I do this in my spare time, for free right?)

If you want further help, then the least you can do is provide the information I need in the format I requested.

these are the data outputs from top and bottom.

The values drawn in red are the current values (from above resistor 100, 115, 130,175) at the time of debugging top and bottom.
He must show these values, under the debug are the values that he shows instead.

If the red text items on the image are "current values", then why do they have the comment "setpoint"?

Where are the actual setpoint values for registers 111, 126, 156?

Do you see the confusion and why I am reluctant to spend time figuring out the necessary parsing of your data? There are hundreds of possible combinations (int32 /10, uint16 shifted 8 bits, float32 double, byteswap16 / byteswap32 etc etc etc) - so I need good quality, accurate and detailed information.

Sorry, but unless you make the effort to provide the information I need, in the format I have requested, I will not spend any more valuable time "guessing" or "figuring out" what you mean.

Solved

close topic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.