Monitoring bot email

Hi there, I'm trying to run a small flow that monitors site uptime and sends emails if said site goes down.
I'm trying to test right now but when I try to trigger the email out node it returns the following error:

Error: 9696:error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number:c:\ws\deps\openssl\openssl\ssl\record\ssl3_record.c:332:

I've tried looking around google for this but I've not had much success so far :frowning:
If anyone could point me in the right direction, would be great, thanks :slight_smile:
Happy to attach the flow JSON if it'd help

• Biff

The flow json probably not too helpful in this case as the issue relates to SSL. But a screenshot would provide useful context.

We do need to understand what nodes you are using and what you are connecting to though.

At a first guess, I would say that whatever you are trying to connect to has rejected your attempt because you are using older, insecure SSL settings.

See if this helps at all, injector is disconnected so the debug screen didn't flood.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.