Mqtt - node-red - influxdb

ok, thank you, understood. Yes, I know a SD-Card is not ideal. But I also think with that little amount of date and a long life quality card it should be ok. At the moment I do backup the SD-Card as an image over network to another stick which is connected to my router just for that purpose (at my still productive old system).
I would do it the same way with the new one.

thx, i will have a look at it.

oh, I see.

ok. So again, thanks for everything. Now I can do some preparation for my new system and also change the mqtt output at my sensors to json format. After that, we will see....

:slight_smile:

hey Collin,

I messed it up somehow. I can't do a
select * from temp
anymore.
maybe no values are written do the database.
I recreated the database and I make
CREATE RETENTION POLICY "one_year" ON "sensors" DURATION 52w REPLICATION 1 DEFAULT
to set the retention policy named "one_year" to that database.
the two fields (hum and temp) and the tag (room) appear but it seems to be no content :confused:any idea?

Remember the select * from references a Measurement. So what is the name of the measurement you are writing to?
If you use the influx command line program then you can Show Measurements to see what you have.

[Edit] If the command line shows that the measurement is called temp does the select work from there?

:slight_smile: can we just forget my question? I just can't remember the name and of course it still works :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.