Mysql table UI layer show?

Hello,
I transfer the data from the sensor to the table in mysql.

How can I view the table in mysql in node-red UI layer?

Send a 'select' to the mysql node and then extract the data you want from the results and send the data to the UI node (formatted in the way the UI node wants)

Which element will I use in the UI layer?

Well that depends on what you want to display so I can't answer that question for you.

I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

thank you .

So how do you want to display the data? in a list? in a graph? in a chart?

I want to show in the list.

Do you have the dashboard installed (node-red-dashboard)?
what is the format of the data coming out of the sql node?
Have you looked at the avaliable UI nodes (look in the left hand editor sidebar and scroll down towards the bottom)?
You can even import some examples of some of the UI nodes to get a feel for how they work
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 5.54.03 AM

You haven't answered all the questions I asked. If you want help, please answer all the questions so I don't have to repeat them.

node-red-dashboard) yes installed.

In SQL, I only record real type data.

I have 2 columns in my table.
id = int
data=real
names and data type like this.

This is my table in mysql, so I want to see this table in my node-red ui layer.

g

I can add, update, delete in Mysql in my Node red flow. But I don't know how to use the table and transfer my data to the table.

Have you looked at the ui-table node?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.