Show data on ui-table coming from SQL database

Hello, I'm new in node-red and javascript.
I have created a flow able to make a connection to a SQL database and select the first row of a specific table.

</>

I correctly see in the payload data of the first row of the database table.

</>
immagine

My question is: how can I show this data in the UI table (I have created it by dashboard ui-table) ?

Welcome to the forum Gio!

Have you read the 'README' for the node? (node-red-node-ui-table (node) - Node-RED)

What problem are you having converting the data to the format the ui-table needs? Show us what you have tried.

If you haven't already done so then I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

Also then study in particular the node red docs Working with Messages

Hi zenofmuf,

I don't know how to link the information get from SQL table (and reported in the payload image above) to the UI table

</>

Thanks a lot!

Once you have worked through the videos and looked at the page I suggested then ask again if you still can't get it to work.

Take a look at the examples that are provided by the node.
1 - select the hamburger menu upper right of the editor
2 - select the 'Import' option
3 - select "Examples' and scroll to the 'node-red-node-ui-table'
and import the examples so you can see how to cofigure your table.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.