Node-RED 0.20.0-beta.5 released

Is this release available in docker for Synology Nas ?
I see no option to get that version:

no. it is not.

Couple of issues post upgrade from v0.19.5 to v0.20.0. Believe beta 5 is installed.

Issues -

1. As I said - believe v0.20.0 beta 5 should be installed but on start display indicates - "Node-RED version: v0.20.0" - no beta versions indicated. Is there any reason a - npm install -g --unsafe-perm node-red@next - would install base v0.20.0 when beginning at 0.19.5 and would not install the beta 5?

2. Very odd grabbled text in Function nodes. Which I will try to provide a visual of below. Essentially all function nodes that came from 0.19.5 flows that contain multiple lines of text display in 0.20.0 in a single line and imposed on top of each other. So 5 lines of text all imposed on top of each other and unreadable. But the nodes function with issue. Additionally the Info pane for the node displays the text properly. Are there any known issues with cosmetic display of text on multiple lines of code Function nodes? Only means I have found around this is to merge onto a single line.

I'm getting that on one of my Pis (over on the 0.20.0 release thread). It's not affecting any of my other Pis. Only difference iis it's an old Pi B+ running Node 10.15.0.
It was a fresh update (and re-update) this evening.

Steampunk_Prof - interesting and possibly this is a v0.20.0 base issue. The instance I am having the issue with is on a Windows OS.

Is there a means to force beta4 to install of the @next option for some reason only upgrades to 0.20.0 base?

0.20.0 was published today. It supersedes the beta releases.

node-red@next and node-red@latest both now point to the same thing - 0.20.0.

At some point node-red@next will be 0.21.0-beta.1 .... but that won't be for a while yet.

For the Function node, no-one has reported this on any of the beta releases and I can't immediately think of anything that went in between beta.5 and the final release that could explain it. What browser are you using (as specific version number as you can) where you see the issue?

Thanks for response and explanation on v0.20.0 superceiding on prior beta versions. That resolves that issues.

Regarding the function text display anomaly - I will get exact browser version when I get back to my office in a couple of hours. I tried this on Chrome, Firefox, and IE with same results across each. Will provide versions of each as soon as I can. Appear another poster also encountered issue on Pi install.

I'm running the latest version of Windows and hage Firefox 65.0.2 & Chrome 72.0.3626.121 and just checked on Edge abd have the same issue there.