Node red and mqtt on ibm cloud (bluemix)?

Lets separate that out.

Running Node-RED on IBM Cloud is very easy to do. If you search the IBM Cloud catalog you'll find the Node-RED starter kit that will get you an instance running in a few minutes. I linked to the IBM Developer pages above - lots of good examples there on what you can do.

Running an MQTT Broker on IBM Cloud. Well, the tutorial ukmoose linked you to explains how you can use the IBM IoT Platform for connecting mqtt devices to. You said you had tried it and it worked fine - so I assumed you'd already gone down that route.

What broker? Where is it running? Where are your flows running? Or are you just repeating the same problem from your first post that we have explained many times?

@ukmoose I tried this, it works. I have a question though, how do I use NR ui control over this. As in this example, all data is being transfered as text file through IBM Iot. The problem I am facing with this is that I am not able to install any kind of dashboard nodes on NR running on IBM cloud. So, can you suggest a way to have UI display on NR of IBM cloud or some way I can install node-red-dashboard package to have gauge and chart view similar to my last uploaded image.

Also, these are the errors that i face during installation of these packages.

@knolleary Previously my MQTT Broker was running on my RasPI and so was my NR, later I moved it to IBM cloud but I couldn't not connect to my local MQTT.
I tried to install MQTT on NR running on IBM cloud but that did not work as well as NR gave error while installing packages.
Apart form that I looked for node.js pages hosting MQTT Broker on their cloud apart from IBM cloud service, I found some but I am a student and I can't afford the prices these websites ask for, so I got stuck again.
Yes sir, I did try all the solutions suggested and I am very thankful for all the help I am getting. I am not wasting your time, I can ensure that. I am just stuck at one spot and I can't get around it. :confused: