Node-red-contrib-blockly 1.0.0 available

I didn't notice that this has been added in Node-Red v0.19. Indeed I have been wondering from the beginning, if users would have enough space in their Blockly editor. Especially since the blocks take much more space, compared to their Javascript code counterpart.

I assume that nobody is against such a button. If somebody doesn't want to use it, he just don't has to click it :smirk:. So I like the idea. Just need to know how it should look like:

• I assume that such a button needs to be available above both editors (the Blockly editor and the Javascript editor)? And not a single button above the tabsheets somewhere.
  • When such a button is pressed, I assume that the tabsheets need to be hidden? Or is the editor expanded inside the tabsheet?

Hopefully I get it managed, because I'm not a CSS expert ...

Not yet. I wanted to have timers, but got stuck on a number of questions. And afterwards I had some extra feedback from the Blockly forum, and had not enough time to experiment with it.

As soon as I have time again, I will make some proposals and discuss them here (by comparing multiple animated gifs). But I would like to have timers soon in this node. Think that a lot of Node-RED users wan't to execute actions on fixed intervals ...

Thanks for the usefull feedback!!
Bart

1 Like