Mister Blockly (alias @cymplecy) has granted me permission to publish version 1.1.0 on NPM.
For those not following all our discussions, here is a summary of all functionality that has been added:
- A new timestamp block has been added, which generates a timestamp (as a number similar to the Inject node):
- A new date conversion block has been added, which can extract various information from a timestamp:
- Copy/paste between separate blockly nodes is now possible. Restriction: only 1 block or (horizontal) chain of blocks can be copied. It is unfortunately not possible to copy a series of statement blocks at once.
- Multi language support has been added. Currently the blocks can be displayed in english, french, dutch, japanese. Thanks to @tilleul and @utaani for their translations!
Caution: try to avoid using this block as much as possible, since this doesn't really fit into the philosophy of Blockly ...
- Support for nested properties in both object-set block and object-get blocks, using the dot-notation:
- A new 'has property' option has been added to the object-get block, to check whether a specified property exists in an object (or in flow/global/node memory):
- A new 'remove property' option has been added to the object-get block, to remove a specified property from an object (or from flow/global/node memory):
- A warning icon is displayed on the property-get block, if the input is not a string literal (but e.g. a variable). This indicates that nested properties are not allowed in this case.
Have fun !
We will continue discussing here bugs or new feature requests ...