Node-red-contrib-blockly. where is the set block in the objects section?

Hello.
Being a novice in programming, the use of the Blocky node is a good way to start.
Following the indications of "Store data in Node Red memory · bartbutenaers/node-red-contrib-blockly Wiki · GitHub" I'm trying to create a flow context variable, but, I don't see the following block
Sin título

Does anyone know where it is?, why it does not appear in the corresponding section? has it been removed from the latest versions?

Thank you very much for your attention

Hi @carflomi,
Welcome on Discourse!!
You should be able to find it in the "Node-RED" category:

Bart

Thanks you @BartButenaers , that's the solution

@BartButenaers Maybe the problem is that the website ( Store data in Node Red memory · bartbutenaers/node-red-contrib-blockly Wiki · GitHub)is not updated yet.

Carlos

@carflomi,
Thanks for remind me about updating the tutorials!

BTW the readme and wiki pages have been rewritten for the Blockly node v2.0.0 release. This release is 99% finished, but I still need to solve 1 issue together with @cymplecy. But meanwhile the wiki will be confusing, since it is about functionality that has not been published yet on NPM...

Wow, that's great news, I'm looking forward to the new version with great anticipation.
I'm going to dare to suggest a possible functionality.
Add the possibility of a section to generate JSON (see as an example (A Blockly-based visual editor for JSON structures.)

1 Like

That looks nice!!

Note that you can do something similar already with the existing blocks in our node:

blockly_object

Wonderfull, thanks Bart

You are welcome!
I have created a new animation demo, and updated the wiki page.
Note that it is created with the blockly node version, so there will be some icons in the demo that you haven't got in your current blockly node yet :wink:

Thanks Bart
:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.