Node-red-contrib-loxone TO node-red-contrib-tts-ultimate

Hello to all.

Shortly: How to play TTS from Loxone miniserver to Sonos player please?

I am trying to be able to send TTS meassage from loxone miniserver (by virtual output for example) to nodered, catch this data in nodered by node-red-contrib-loxone (by control in node for example) and play this received TTS by Sonos speakers by node-red-contrib-tts-ultimate.

I can see there is to many ways how to do it but have no idea what is the best and easiest way how to do it.

1.I have tried by sending TTS meassage from loxone miniserver by UDP virtual output to nodered, catch this data in nodered by UDP in node and play this TTS in Sonos speaker by node-red-contrib-tts-ultimate by node ttsultimate node. (It is working to me).
2.I have tried also by sending TTS meassage from loxone miniserver by virtual output or mark to nodered, catch this data in nodered by node-red-contrib-loxone by control in node and play this TTS in Sonos speaker by node-red-contrib-tts-ultimate by node ttsultimate node. (It is working to me also).

But in both case it is not working so flexible as it should be. How to manage directly from loxone TTS volume, if hailing to be played, type of hailing, priority of the meassage...

Is anybody Here who have done it and it is working for him please?
I have spend too much time with and no good and final solution found :frowning: (

Many thanks to all for help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.