Node-red is not recognized as an internal or external command

I am working on windows 10 and had downloaded node red for a project,using the node-red command on the command line everything was functioning and I could use it just fine.A couple of days ago suddenly it stopped working,when I use the command now I get "node-red is not recognized as an internal or external command ,operable program or batch file" , I was trying to fix an unrelated problem and changed a path(on enviroment variables) ,and now have no idea what to do.I am a begginer with computer related stuff so I would appreciate some help in fixing the issue.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing,I assume that its something related to the path I changed.Any help on what the general path is supposed to be so I can fix it would be appreciated.

Hi Mike, if you search this forum for "node-red is not recognized as an internal or external command " - there are several threads with this exact issue.

Try this one....

Ps, I've updated the title to reflect the real issue and to help future users with this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.