Node-RED Job Opening - St Louis, MO

Greetings!

Hope all is well Node-RED forum members. I wanted to reach out and publish a new position I am recruiting for in the St. Louis, MO area with a medical device company. This company needs someone with experience utilizing Node-RED to interact with their products. If you are interested or would like more information., please shoot me an email to mczarnik@aerotek.com

I apologize if posting a position is frowned upon here, but I did not see anything against it in the rules provided.The job description is below.

|Job Description:||
The software engineer is primarily responsible for the development of Cloud API software and Cloud Deployment Management, with support / backup responsibility for Graphic User Interface (GUI) software and Embedded firmware for the medical device products.

||Qualifications:||
Required Experience:
• Minimum requirements BSCE, BSEE or BSCS
• REST API development in NodeRed / IBM Cloud configuration and management (IBM preferred, but open to others)
• 5+ years of experience
• Proficient in use of MS-Word / Excel with large / complex documents to support required design and test protocol documentation

Preferred Experience:
• C# /.NET development with Microsoft Developer Studio
• WPF development with C#/.NET
• C++ coding in an embedded RTOS development
• Use of IBM Rational (ReqPro, ClearCase, ClearQuest) tool suite or equivalent change management system
• Developing software under regulated environments
• Medical Device preferred, but not a requirement|
|Performance Expectations:||
• Contribute on multi-discipline project teams to establish requirements, document design solutions, develop software, develop test protocols, and manage test results and anomaly closure cycles.
• Develop and checkout Node-Red / Javascript code on our IBM Cloud solution. Review code developed by outsourced partner teams.
• Perform Cloud software deployment procedures. Develop and improve the Cloud software deployment procedures.
• Be responsible for the oversight of one or more software technicians during the execution of software verification protocols.|