Hope all is well Node-RED forum members. I wanted to reach out and publish a new position I am recruiting for in the St. Louis, MO area with a medical device company. This company needs someone with experience utilizing Node-RED to interact with their products. If you are interested or would like more information., please shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I apologize if posting a position is frowned upon here, but I did not see anything against it in the rules provided.The job description is below.
The software engineer is primarily responsible for the development of Cloud API software and Cloud Deployment Management, with support / backup responsibility for Graphic User Interface (GUI) software and Embedded firmware for the medical device products.
• Minimum requirements BSCE, BSEE or BSCS
• REST API development in NodeRed / IBM Cloud configuration and management (IBM preferred, but open to others)
• 5+ years of experience
• Proficient in use of MS-Word / Excel with large / complex documents to support required design and test protocol documentation
• C# /.NET development with Microsoft Developer Studio
• WPF development with C#/.NET
• C++ coding in an embedded RTOS development
• Use of IBM Rational (ReqPro, ClearCase, ClearQuest) tool suite or equivalent change management system
• Developing software under regulated environments
• Medical Device preferred, but not a requirement|
• Contribute on multi-discipline project teams to establish requirements, document design solutions, develop software, develop test protocols, and manage test results and anomaly closure cycles.
• Perform Cloud software deployment procedures. Develop and improve the Cloud software deployment procedures.
• Be responsible for the oversight of one or more software technicians during the execution of software verification protocols.|