Node-red-log to dashboard

Hi Dude,
I'd like to display Node Red Log in dashboard.

I've tried to write some here from this Reference. But it's not successful.

[{"id":"ba032ebd.36c98","type":"tab","label":"Flow 1","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"d101f24f.2578f","type":"exec","z":"ba032ebd.36c98","command":"sudo journalctl -f -n 50 -u nodered -o cat","addpay":false,"append":"","useSpawn":"false","timer":"","oldrc":false,"name":"","x":400,"y":120,"wires":[["ea613410.4102e8"],[],[]]},{"id":"58ee94cf.e5fe0c","type":"inject","z":"ba032ebd.36c98","name":"","topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"x":100,"y":120,"wires":[["d101f24f.2578f"]]},{"id":"ea613410.4102e8","type":"debug","z":"ba032ebd.36c98","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"payload","targetType":"msg","x":690,"y":100,"wires":[]}]

Could someone advise me?

Thank in advance,
Aung

After searching the forum, I've found Node-red-log Data Export and display the log activity in dashboard.

One more question?
How to trigger the command (sudo node-red-log) automatically when there is a activity?

Did you post the wrong link? That link is about displaying an image on the dashboard.

Sorry, it's wrong link
Correct one is here. Node-red-log Data Export
It's used button to activate the node-red-log.

Actually, I want to log the activity of dashboard such as button, slider, all user input. Currently, I use "link in" and "link out" nodes to trigger instead of button.

nr log

Thanks,
Aung

That is a completely different question. I suggest you start again with a new thread and the correct title so someone who knows may be see it. Post it under the Dashboard category.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.