Node-red-log to file

Thanks for the feedback, each of you. I do have a Synology NAS that I could stream the file to, I might do that. I have been able to run TOP using Termius and it is absolutely node red that is unhappy. It shows memory use of over 180% with high CPU. Often the node-red-stop command will not work at all and I have to kill the session. I don't like doing that though because then start up is even more challenging (I think it might be due to context storage issues).

I do have MQTT nodes (broker is on the NAS) but no wildcards. I run eWelink as well and it has challenges with unmet promises however I've come to realize it's not the problem (I disabled the tab and the issue still eventually presents). The latest "test" I'm engaged in was to disable the security (alarm) system tab and see if that provides any indication. There are loops here, for exiting, monitoring and entering.

I'll try the suggested pipe command and see how it works out. Maybe a bit before I know since the issue can be so illusive.

Appreciate the help!