Node red Modbus comunicate with Open PLC

Open PLC is a project to make your hardware like raspberry Arduino became a modbus slave and you can control them like a PLC . It run perfectly when I try to control on or off by write a value to the coil by FC1 of Node-red Contrib Modbus. But when I use FC6 to write the analog value in analog port I cannot write anything on it. It just not accept my command.Can anybody help me .

Here is my project

[{"id":"94fdec20.2c691","type":"modbus-write","z":"9a9b9e8d.7e73e","name":"Q0.0","showStatusActivities":true,"showErrors":true,"unitid":"","dataType":"HoldingRegister","adr":"0","quantity":"1","server":"af4f96d3.3cb678","x":570,"y":720,"wires":[["74ad9436.0fb06c"],["74ad9436.0fb06c"]]},{"id":"af4f96d3.3cb678","type":"modbus-client","z":"","name":"","clienttype":"tcp","bufferCommands":true,"stateLogEnabled":true,"tcpHost":"192.168.1.39","tcpPort":"502","tcpType":"DEFAULT","serialPort":"/dev/ttyUSB","serialType":"RTU-BUFFERD","serialBaudrate":"9600","serialDatabits":"8","serialStopbits":"1","serialParity":"none","serialConnectionDelay":"100","unit_id":1,"commandDelay":1,"clientTimeout":1000,"reconnectOnTimeout":true,"reconnectTimeout":2000,"parallelUnitIdsAllowed":true}]

hi,
in the configuration of the node you posted, the ID address of the tool you want to write to is missing.

On multi-instrument networks it identifies the number of the object on the network to which the modbus must point.

furthermore (I suppose you know) to write on modbus you must also insert and configure the "modbus server" node in the flow.

good job

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.