NODE-RED MYSQL NODE connection refused

So, are you trying to get your cloud-based node-red server to connect to the mysql database on your local machine? If so, that will not work...

Thank you for responding and is there any alternative to this problem?

Yes, your database will have to be somewhere that is "reachable" from the node-red server.
So you can either run node-red on your local machine, or put the database in the cloud, too.

I'm glad to see that your local computer is NOT accessible from the internet, because that would be
"bad, Ray... very, very bad"

1 Like

Thank you for answering my question, now I am in a serious problem.

how to connect mysql on Node-red why i alwyas can't connect how can i get the ip dan get password please help me

Rather than replying to a year old thread that is about a problem that is probably not the same as yours it would be better to start a new thread. When you do that you need to tell us a lot more information about your setup. Things like where the mysql server is running, what OSs you are using on the various machines involved, whether you can connect to the mysql server using another mysql client such as the command line client. Also what versions of node red and nodejs you are using and which mysql node you are using (possibly node-red-contrib-something)?

2 Likes

/etc/mysql/conf.d/mysql.cnf