Node Red on Polisy by Universal Devices

Greetings from sunny and locked down Colombia!

I have a home with 98 sonoff switches (and growing). Trying to get this onto a server located at home, rather than in China.

Since I already have a Universal Devices ISY994 Pro, I figured I'd also invest in their Polisy.

https://www.universal-devices.com/product/polisy-pro/

Now that I'm ready to start work, I'm trying to figure out how to best go about it. The internet talks about NodeRed quite a lot.

Will Node Redo run on Polisy? If so, what do I need to do?

Cheers.

Hi @TriLife, welcome to the forum. It think it is a wise decision to consider using a local gateway, rather than a cloud solution, for your home automation. Question: What is the role of the Universal Device Gateway in your solution? A quick look on their web page makes me believe the gateway would allow you to connect your sonoffs locally.

Hello Andrei,

Thanks for the quick response.

The purpose of the Polisy is to allow nodes to communicate with all of my Z-wave sensors and ELK alarm system (via the ISY994). My Sonoff switches are the biggest load

The NodeStore on the Polisy has an MQTT node server available, but I'm too inexperienced to get it to work. Not much on the internet...

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.