NodeRed not loading up when adding modules to the flow

ok thank You colin, but what is getting happened after installing modules in nodered flow is there any url change

Didn't someone suggest earlier that the nodes/messages url is for fetching message calalogues for translations, or something like that. Is nginx blocking that url?

But it is not blocking before addition of modules

In that case it is the fact that the modules are installed is causing that data to be fetched.

As @Steve-Mcl said : Some plugins and nodes load a message catalog (for internationalisation) from the endpoint messages

Is it one specific module that you've installed that triggers this behaviour? This could simply be a bug with that one particular module.

it is not a bug related to the particular module because i have installed node red dash board and someother too

How do you know it is not one of those causing the problem?

So any other module should also work right nothing is getting worked up there

Do you mean that with no extra nodes installed that it works ok, but as soon as you install just node-red-dashboard that you see the problem?

Check in the browser console on the working system that you do not see any errors. Do not rely on it just appearing to work.

1. {code: "unexpected_error", message: "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'indexOf')"}

2. code: "unexpected_error"

3. message: "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'indexOf')"

@Vikas-Konaparthi it is quite hard to help if you post an error message with no context on where you see it. Is that in the browser javascript console? Is there any more information such as a stack trace or anything in the Node-RED log itself?

Also the question I asked

Yes Colin as soon as I install I am getting error this is any issue with the nginx nodered related thing.

thats an error in browser console

What are you now seeing in the node-red log on startup?

Can you set the log level to trace in settings.js, restart node red and post the startup log please. That is the log with the Welcome to node red message.
If you connect the browser locally, so not through nginx, is it ok?

Same as above it is stuck at Loading Node catalogs and in the console i can see

GET

This is happening only when using it through nginx

Can you post your package.json file please.