I created NW.js Node-RED template.
Currently, macOS version packages can be generated.
If you are interested in NW.js, please check it out.
What is NW.js
NW.js is very similar to Electron and allows you to create cross-platform applications.
- Apps written in modern HTML5, CSS3, JS and WebGL.
- Complete support for Node.js APIs and all its third party modules.
- Good performance: Node and WebKit run in the same thread: Function calls are made straightforward; objects are in the same heap and can just reference each other.
- Easy to package and distribute apps.
- Available on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.