Ok/Cancel-dialog in dashboard v2

In dashbord v1 there was an option for the ui-notification to show an OK/Cancel-dialog (with or without input field.
Is there any possibility/workaround to do this with dashboard v2?

Hey @kitkat159 - welcome back to the community.

We have this Pull Request open: notification ui node enhancements by bartbutenaers · Pull Request #932 · FlowFuse/node-red-dashboard · GitHub which adds some extra functionality for an ok/cancel on the notifications. I am overdue on a big review of it, and hopefully it'll get in very soon.

It's not a full blown dialog per-say. Would that PR cover what you're after?

2 Likes

Thank you, @joepavitt, this is exactly what I'm looking for!

It covers the main functionality I need, but design-wise it would be nice to have the dialog centered so that the user knows, there's some action to perform.

Forget about the last part - I just discovered there is an option for "Center", but it doesn't seem to work? (The options for "Bottom center" and "Center" both show the notification located bottom center... @flowfuse/node-red-dashboard v1.12.4)

See this issue where it is noted that this is a bug in the underlying Vuetify code which apparently will be fixed soon.

Perfect! Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.