Print in line label

KarolisL, I am extremely grateful for the support you are giving me. Node Red is on the panel and is currently interacting with the production facility. I miss the print aspect and you are giving me a lot of ideas. Now I'm going to study how to send variables to the template

Could you write what HMI is it? Honestly never seen nodered in HMI and I might use it in the future. Could you share type of HMI is it TP1200 or other kind? did you install nodered yourself?

Product Details - Industry Mall - Siemens WW
Node red Red is installed directly on the panel as Edge App

Node-RED Edge App (siemens.com)

Thanks, feared so, Unified Comfort panel. That explains. Good luck trying to get Zebra printing

thanks to you, I'll try With the precious insights you gave me

1,how can i send multiple variables to string , from to multiple payloads .

2: If i have to send a data from UI form to printer zpl

Join multiple payloads with Join node and send single string. As was written before

In templates you create dynamic fields and you name them FN11, FN12 or whatever and then you pass data into those variables:
'^XA^XFE:ETYKIET1.ZPL^FN11^FD691234567444443221^FS^FN12^FD691234567444443221^FS^XZ'

To be honest, I only passed variables to other services which formatted everything so please do your own research.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.