Problems downloading a node

Hello, how are you?, I am looking for a solution to this warning that the IoT2040 of siemens throws me when I try to install a node. Attached image, this means that on the pallet the node does not appear as such. I hope can help me.

Have you followed the instructions and also installed the node-red-dashboard nodes?

Hello, I have only entered the command that tells me node red.

node-red-contrib-ui-digital-display is an add on node/plugin for node-red-dashboard, it will NOT work without it also being installed (as the error message states).

The readme for the node could be clearer, but the first line does strongly imply...

A digital display, with adjustable number of digits and decimals, for the Node-RED Dashboard.

I have it installed

OK, why did you force install v1.0.0 of node-red-contrib-ui-digital-display when the latest is v1.0.3?

I suggest you use the palette manager to upgrade it to 1.0.3 then restart Node-RED and let us know if you still have a problem.

(Also you did you add the -g flag when installing and why are you installing as root? As a rule nodes should not be installed globally or as root, they should be installed via the palette manager)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.