Project - take control over XML based electrical system (Nordic-Systems)

Goal:
Centralize technique via Node-red and HomeAssistant and control ports/switches in electrical central over HTTP XML integration via Node-Red. (Nordic-systems)

background
I built my house 7 years ago. I chose an smart alternative electrical system that resemble KNX but is controlled with weak current wire switches and relays in the central. The system can be programmed via a simple app, such as toggle, scenario and schedules. In this project, I want to control the electrical system via Node-red and HomeAssistant. The electrical systems do not have an API or other protocol. By i have looking at the traffic between the app and the central as well as opening the APK file, I know that HTTP GET commands are in use. ?command=xxxxxxxxx or ?getupdate=1

I need your help:
To start with, I need help to retrieve string/information/objects/array from XML (contains information about the system, inputs, outputs, and status). The string will be used for collect/read “msg.preload” ON/OFF message to read if a “port” is ON/OFF in a NODE_RED. Next step is to create at command for control the port and send via “http request”… Or if its better to use MQTT as a bridge?

1. how can I collect/separate information from XML via NODE-RED, string including object, array an value?
  2. how can I create a switch via NODE-RED that read status from XML-string if ON/OFF
  3. how can i create a switch and send HTTP GET from object information from XML?

lock at the pictures for the string and the XML.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.