Pulling historical data from Twitter API and writing to a CVS file

Hello all, I've recently started using nodeRed so naturally, I've run into difficulties and really need some help piecing phase 2 of my project together.

The Standard Track TwitterAPI allows for access to the past 7 days of tweets, so I'd like to create a list of tweets from this past Monday, for example, with the keyword @elonmusk.

The end goal is to call the API in intervals until I have a chronological list of tweets from a 24hr period(if the rate limit becomes an issue, I'll downscale accordingly). Afterward, run the tweet text through the IBM tone analyzer. Lastly, write each tweet, timestamp, and sentiment score to a CVS file.

I have this configured right now, which provides a JSON object of 10 tweets. My first goal is 1) properly calling the API in intervals and passing the data through my tone analyzer. I already have the analyzer working from the first edition of this project, which did this process in real-time, rather than with historical data.

Specifically, how can I call the incoming data in a chronological manner and parse it to extract the text? I've tried with the function & switch node, but haven't had any luck. This is what the API call provides at the moment:

Any advice or recommendations are really appreciated. Happy to provide additional information as needed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.