Recover from server crash

Maybe I'm not saying it the right way, I will try again, I typed something into a function node, I click done then I clicked deploy a few seconds later I got a notification about being disconnected, refreshing the page toked me to the browser's default page not found and that was it.
Now I have nothing to play with. This instance of Node-Red is gone forever for me until I learn how Node-Red manages flows and where it stores them and how to get to that place to figure out what crashed in that single line file.
Node-Red promises to be something very easy to use untill it crashes, after it does it is no longer easy, you have to know a lot of things to get it back in the working condition.
This feature request is about providing an easy solution to get the server back in the working condition for those who just started learning.

I agree, but none of your proposals are practical to actually implement.

I'm not going to tell you how to do it or if you should do it or not. You have to decide that, you are the expert. I just thought that it would be much more easy for "the kids" to have a button that makes Node-Red work again if they screw something up