Remote configurable Node or Flow or headless Node-RED

We are looking for somone to help us with our Project.

We have done allready some research ourselves, but couldn't find a solution yet.
In our Project we need to configure Node-RED (or only Nodes) from another Server.
In a first step, these are the Nodes MQTT, Modbus

It should be possible that the Server sends the Information to Node-RED, via MQTT Message or text-/configfile or another way.
ll this without to interact manually at the Node-RED side.

The Server is sendig out:
for getting Data from a Modbus Device: Modbus ID, FC and Register, MQTT Topic, message rate
for getting Data from a KNX Device: KNX Adress and type, message rate
for getting Data from a M-Bus Device: DeviceID, Register, message rate

Solutions we are thinking of, how to solve our problem:

• send a complete flow somehow to node-red, auto-import it, and auto-deploy it.
  • An own programmed Node, that does all the things we need in one.
  • Use existing Nodes/Flows/API we did'n found yet in the Forum to achieve our goals

As we don't have the time and the deep knowledge to do that ourselfs, we are looking to hire somebody to do that for us.
Maybe there is also a simpler way for a solution to our problem?

If you are interested in workink on this, please contact us.

Hello, maybe my team can help you. We have a lot of customized nodes and flows, and deployment, distribution and settings is part of our sandbox.engineering solution.

Please send a test email to josekavunkal@gmail.com. I like to know more about this.

Hi Dan,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin