Right click to disable / enable group

If I right click on a group, under "node" there is the option "Disable selected nodes"

After disabling them, if you manually select some of the grouped nodes it offers "Enable selected nodes" but right clicking the group still offers "disable selected nodes"

1. Clearly you should be able to re-enable the whole group.
  2. Is it possible to put enable/disable as options in the group submenu, or better yet, on the top level menu for groups?
    Perhaps it could replace "Select all" which I think is the same as simply left clicking on the group?

Its fixed but pending for v4.1 (or 4.0.3)

2 Likes

Any ideas about question 2?

It doesn't really make sense to put the enable/disable options in the group submenu because they are node operations. Even if I understand your suggestion, this submenu contains group operations (group/ungroup/merge).

Select All should normally select all nodes in the workspace.

It would be nice if the context menu could adapt itself depending on a node, a group... it would also allow developers to customize it but for that need to change its structure.

The right click menu is indeed context sensitive. You get a different range of options of you right click on the flow tab than on a node, a group etc.

I suppose it depends on whether you consider the group as an entity in itself.
Example of an action on a group as a whole: Select a group and hit delete. it deletes the group and all the nodes contained within it.
You don't have to go into the Nodes submenu because you are deleting nodes.

I wish I could select a group and pick Disable to disable all the nodes contained within it.

It would make life easier when debugging or migrating complex flows to new servers or new dashboards.