Sendkeys to enter fullscreen

Hi there.

Anyone have experience using sendkeys?

I would like to make a button on my dashboard which sends F11 to my system when clicking the button. (Hopefully the screen will go to full screen then) :slight_smile:

I this the way to do it, and how should i implement it. I have a hard time understanding how the block works.

Best Regards

Well the keystroke will go to the "server" which then somehow has to get back to the browser and do the necessary... I think what you really want is to try to use a template to do this - https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_fullscreen.asp

Perfect - that works :slight_smile: Thanks

Feel free to share your template here so we can share with others. Thanks

I get through this forum and get it to.
[{"id":"911e3d0e.7d6e9","type":"ui_template","z":"fb66ed32.2ae5","group":"5a956c96.cfca64","name":"","order":2,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"\n<md-button ng-click="send({payload:action()})">\n Fullscreen\n","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"templateScope":"local","x":300,"y":1380,"wires":[]},{"id":"5a956c96.cfca64","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Saving Data","tab":"f2edd282.5445a","order":3,"disp":true,"width":6,"collapse":false},{"id":"f2edd282.5445a","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"Node-red: Outliers Removal Dashboard","icon":"dashboard","disabled":false,"hidden":false}]
file: flows (5).json (1.1 KB)

2 Likes