We are looking to hire a US based (for compliance reasons) Senior Integration Engineer who will be responsible for leading the technical development of integration API to API, HL7, and FHIR based workflows using the Rhapsody interface engine, which works very similarly to Node-RED. You’ll work closely with members of Product, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to understand customer's needs and integration requirements, and lead the implementation of the interfaces between the CareMessage platform and external systems.
Our salary allocation for this role is $135,000.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours as a fully remote team
- Half-day Fridays
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave for biological and adopted children
- 9 wellness days to be used for anything that comes up in life or self-care
- Paid time off and 1-month (20 working days) paid sabbatical after the 4-year anniversary
- 18 paid company holidays, including a ~5-day mid-year break and a ~5-day end-of-year break
- Employee Assistance Program
- Budget for professional and personal development (webinars, online courses, books, and more)
About the Company
Elevator pitch: Intercom for Health Clinics
CareMessage is the largest patient engagement platform for underserved populations in the United States. We want to help create a world where all people regardless of income or background achieve equitable health outcomes. We power the care for more than 10 million underserved patients at over 400 safety net organizations nationwide who receive timely healthcare information, preventive care reminders, appointment reminders, local resources, and health coaching through interactive voice and text messaging.
Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised over $25 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, Schmidt Futures, and others.
Apply here: https://wantremote.com/job/25572