ServoFirmata - Arduino - Not Working

Hello all,

I'm running Firmata on my Arduino UNO to control servos. Up until now, I've been running the StandardFirmata sketch. Works fine, but I decided I wanted to use the ServoFirmata sketch since it's less code and I only really need to control 4 servos. However, it does not work.

There are no errors during compiling, or anything really. There's just no response from the Arduino. But if I run StandardFirmata, it works fine. Is there some configuration I don't know about?

Thanks.

EDIT: I just noticed that when I load the StandardFirmata on my Arduino, the Arduino output node in my flow shows "connected", but if I load the ServoFirmata, it's simply stuck on "connecting". Hopefully this information is useful.

You may be lucky, but I suspect this is not the best forum to ask about this. It does not appear to be anything to do with node-red.

Out of options at this point. Noticed Firmata as one of the go-to options to communicate with Arduino pins from Node-Red on the Node-Red guide here: Interacting with Arduino : Node-RED, and was hoping someone has had the same issue before. Fingers crossed. Nowhere else to turn.

Arduino Node in NodeRed only supports the StandardFirmata sketch.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.