Shelly sale on this weekend

There has been a lot of talk in the forum recently about using Shelly switches, dimmers, etc, being controlled by node-RED, and just noticed that they have a sale this weekend with some great discounts.

For example 2 x Shelly 1PM's for 15.80€ + VAT

I'm not in any way connected with Shelly, or on commission! - I'm just hoping to give forum colleagues the opportunity to do some great node-RED home automations.

6 Likes

Ended up buying a bunch of Shelly kit this weekend :smiley:

5 Shelly 1's, a couple of button housings (I've actually quite a few UK plug housings I can use anyway), one of the Shelly 1PM's and 1 of their LED controllers.

Difference in prices between EU and UK store are weird. Somethings more expensive, some cheaper. But the delivery charge from the EU store meant that the UK store was marginally cheaper.

Anyway, that's my Christmas present from my wife done this year :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It's that time of year again...
Slightly more than last year, but cheaper than they were yesterday!!

2 Likes

Thanks for that Paul. This year, I've just brought 3 of the external UK plugs since I can use those indoors or out and they have room for the Shelly1 or 1PM.

I actually mounted my 1PM in an old Edimax Wifi plug unit that had stopped working. I've got some other plugs as well but they are all a little tight to get a Shelly1 inside. I figure the Shelly plugs are large enough that other things could go inside should the Shelly's ever fail.

I probably won't buy any more Shelly's because the postage to the UK is a bit steep. With Ikea only a couple of miles away from us, their Zigbee units are just what I want for the future. I do like the Shelly RGB LED controller though. I have that controlling a long strip of 12v RGB LED's that are wrapped around my office desk and shelves :grinning:

I only have 1 LightwaveRF plug left now and that will be replaced by a Shelly in a button housing when I finally get round to wiring it up. It controls a floor standing lamp behind the settee in the living room.

1 Like