Show previous Node data in current Node

Adding a feature to allow you to see whether the data sent from the previous Node is an object, string, or numbers or even show the value in the side bar when clicked.

When you working on the current Node, it would be convenient to show the results from the previous Node on the current editing panel. This way, you don't need to use debug Node to see the results from the sidebar first and then coding in the current Node.

What do you think?

Stonez56

This might be of interest to you

1 Like

Do you mean when editing a node's configuration or in the editor itself (in the Status display for example)?

Blockquote
Do you mean when editing a node's configuration or in the editor itself (in the Status display for example)?

Yes, I mean In the Node's editor.

Presumably it would have to continuously update as the node is sent new messages whilst you were editing it. So effectively a Status type output within the config panel, but always showing the latest message. I suppose you probably could add that feature to the custom node you are creating, but the overheads could be onerous.

1 Like

I see. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.