Show us your Dashboard!

Really impressed with your various achievements. What a diversity and professional achievements!
So I'm going for one of my own. Management of a solar installation.

My solar installation consists of 12 panels, a hybrid inverter and 8 lead batteries.
(2 others were added later)

I have been using it for less than a year. There is only a tiny screen on the inverter, so it wasn't much use.

On the other hand, there is a serial output, and thanks to NR and this forum, I was able to create a software to control my installation. The screens are simple, which makes it possible to quickly realize the situation. Can we start a new machine or not ?

My wife and I now use it every day, one look at the screen of the tablet fixed to the wall and she knows when to use or not the various machines.

The next part is how to activate electrical consumers automatically depending on the sunlight. For example the activation of heat pumps. This was part of a discussion on another post.

Oh yes, important point, the power consumption has decreased by about 70%. :smiley:

Here are examples of the various tables. You can see the full demo here

Main panel with the various powers consumed and created :

1er-volet

The various parameters of the inverter and the possibility to change them remotely via NR:

2eme-volet

The battery equalization system:

3eme-volet

Management of initial parameters, alarm thresholds and management of emails (and or Telegram):

4eme-volet

A beginning of multilanguage management of the application:

5eme-volet

12 Likes