Smarttings failure invalid topic

I understand that, but the inject-node is a pull
afbeelding
so it just gives me the status of the smartthings switch.

but,.....
in the function-node i change msg.topic = 'device' to

and bingo

changing the switch in domoticz results in a changed switch in smartthings :grinning:
So that part is finished.

Can you tell me how to configure the inject-node to get the same result?

Are you asking how to configure the inject node to set the topic to switch?

Also, as I requested in an earlier post, when posting code from function nodes please copy/paste not screenshot.

Yes, and the msg.payload etc (sentence 2 of the function-node)
I asked that because you asked me:

The Output of the injection-node was not the same as from the function-node. the change in the function node from device to switch was not based on knowledge, but a guess.
Based on your question, it should be possible to configure the injection node in such a way that the output of the injection node and the function-node are the same.

You asked :

Is that because you can then copy the text and you can't do that from a screenshot of an other reason?

I am confused, because you showed an image of the inject node setup

which sets msg.topic to pull, but apparently you don't know how to make it send a topic device. To also set the payload line in the inject node to whatever value you want, you can add another line to the inject if necessary by clicking add at the bottom.

Did you read the Working with Messages page I linked to, and watch the full set of videos?

Dear Colin,

you are confused,
you refer me to documentation and youtube.
I sense a little irritation.

That's the difference between someone who has nodered in his pocket and someone who is at the beginning of the learning curve.
I try to apply the documentation and film to my own situation, but that is often not very easy and then i ask a question that amazes the expert. Sorry about that.

The two flows, from smartthings to Domoticz and the flow from Domoticz to
Smartthings, now work. If someone else is interested. let me know.

In any case, thanks for the answers, references and patience you provided.