[Solved] UIBuilder Offline

@TotallyInformation
Hello Julian. Today I was going to do some updates to my uibuilder pages when I notices that they were all offline. Only empty screens at the entrypoints. Clicking in "more info" shows the following error:

TypeError: e.replace is not a function
    at /data/node_modules/node-red-contrib-uibuilder/nodes/tilib.js:44:44
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at Object.urlJoin (/data/node_modules/node-red-contrib-uibuilder/nodes/tilib.js:43:23)
    at /data/node_modules/node-red-contrib-uibuilder/nodes/uibuilder.js:1402:53
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at /data/node_modules/node-red-contrib-uibuilder/nodes/uibuilder.js:1394:52
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
    at /usr/src/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/editor-api/lib/auth/index.js:75:13
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
    at Route.dispatch (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
    at /usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22
    at Function.process_params (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at next (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
    at expressInit (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/middleware/init.js:40:5)
    at trim_prefix (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
    at /usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at next (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)

I'll admit that I was distracted with other things and several updates happened in the meantime.
Any suggestion in where to start debugging?

Plenty of errors in the browser debug panel. One says "Vue is not defined"
And seems not to interpret any css file.

Nevermind. I've just upgraded to the last version and it works again. Thanks Julian.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.