SSL certificates on advantech lorawan gateway for MQTT

Hi Everyone,

I am using something called advantech lorawan gateway and I would like to transfer the data from sensors directly to the cloud via the gateway. I am using node red and I would like to upload ssl certificates for the private cloud using mqtt out. But I am always facing the same problem while trying to upload them, which is error :C file not found, despite the fact that all certificates are located in the same path with .crt extension.

Does the problem related to the extension? should it be changed from .crt to .pem in order to be able to use it?

How such thing might be possible on advantech 6610 lorawan gateway, should I add certain packages in order to be able to do this?

If you are referring to the device, the manual states...

The certificates and private keys have to be in the PEM format. Use only certificates
containing start and stop tags

Thank you for your answer. Do you know any tool other than openssl to convert certificates from .crt to .pem?

For the device, should I install any packages to achieve this?

One more question, Is there a special way to upload those certificates on the node red used on the advantech 6610 lorawan gateway?

Sorry, I have no idea - you should probably contact advantech tech support.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.