Hello NODE-Red- Forum!
Not sure if this is a node red problem, but maybe someone has experience with it.
Its like a kind of Hybrid ..
I want to connect with Node-red via the mqtt node to the aws IoT. I use a Simatic IOT2040 which has actually a Arduino Uno in it with node-red. I have also a Temperature Sensor connected to it, which i want to stream.
But i run out of ideas and cant get it work.
What have I tried yet:
For the aws Cloud.
I followed step by step this guide:
- registry my IOT
- downloaded the certificate public, private, the certificate as well as the root CA.
- create first txt file, write the rootCa in it, save it as pem file.
via WinSCP on my Simatic /home/root/... folder
Attached it to my Simatic
--Action iot:* Resource ARN *
--Attach it to my certi
As well with configure a device Linux & node.js
with the download kit on the device
add permissions chmod +x start.sh
installed this nodes:
Sending but not incoming at the cloud
First i tried it with the default mqtt broker
Server: The Endpoint Http
Enable Secure SSL/TLS configuration:
- Certificate: on my Simatic /home/root/... folder the Certificate file ending .pem
- Private key:on my Simatic /home/root/... folder the Certificate file ending xxxprivate.key
- CA Certificate; on my Simatic /home/root/... folder the 'manual' with txt file created CA root file.
Notice ; No Errors --> Started "Connecting" but never is "Connected"
For testing i just typed "payload" in the topic in the Cloud as well in the nodes and ot should give me to the sensor values.
So, what am I missing?