Stopping the Flow

HI .. I am absolutely RAW and new to NODE-RED programming.
I created a Flashing LED program as Flow1 with half second ON and half second OFF that works fine, next I created Alternately flashing two LEDs at 1 second rate as program-Flow2. But when I run Flow2, ..LED2 correctly flashes as per Flow2 rate while LED1 still continues to follow old program Flow1 rate...I do not know an easy way to stop LED1 following Flow1. I would like to know how best I can flush away all previously running programs and how to run only the lastly "Deployed" program..Please help

How are you triggering the first LED? Providing your flow would help.

In order to make code more readable and importable it is important to surround your code with three backticks
```
like this
```

You can edit and correct your post by clicking the pencil icon.

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

If your first flow has an inject node every second/half second, remove the wire coming from it and deploy.

Or you can disable the flow by double clicking on the tab name. Click "enabled" at the bottom and deploy.

1 Like

Many thanks for the reply.
Yes..I am using INJECT node to start every Flow.
I will improve my post writing in future, and will try disconnecting INJECT, or try "enable".

I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

1 Like

Many thanks for your suggestions.
Will definitely watch them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.