Hi guys, not sure "General" is correct forum branch, maybe "Dashboard" fits better for the question.
I am building UI for She-bear - a monitor and sentinel of house water consumption. Of course, I'll post stable version in "Share your project" eventually.
Meanwhile, I need to sum consumption (in liters), coming with MQTT, with dedicated topic 'liters'. The sum is intended to be presented in monthly chart. So far, I reviewed:
- Forum threads: Adding 2 Msg.payloads numbers and 2 msg.topic in calculation function node - not much relevant to long-playing case.
- Found 2 very relevant nodes:
dashboard-sum-bars. They are almost perfect to the purpose, except in my case the MQTT messages don't come periodically. Water consumed in random times.
I am looking for a node or flow example which can:
- Set a time frame (month begin and end);
- Receive messages in the time frame and sum their values;
- Reset the sum on next time frame;
- Persist the data.
I could write such flow in NR. Just checking maybe i can save the effort: nothing is new under the sun...