TCP tunnel between application and device

Hi

I have an application that communicates using tcp with a device. I would like to send this communication through NR so that I can capture the response from the device to use the information.

I have started with a tcp in node that listens on the required port from the application and I can see a buffer of data coming from the application, this then is sent to a tcp response node that is connected to the device ip and port. The debug nodes show the arriving information and I think there is a reply from the device out of the response node, but how do I send this back to the application?

Advice would be appreciated

You need another 2 nodes to receive then send the return data.

Thanks for the response

I did try something like this, I have connected the output of the tcp request node (which I think is the reply from the device) to a tcp out configured to return the response to the application but the out node does not connect to the application. I assume that the port connection is blocked (used) by the tcp in

I think we need to know more about the device and how it works, what it does.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.